Could not find current location Message in Orca on Arch

Howdy List,

On Arch, I am getting a strange message when I run my desktop
environment (Mate). When I press the Keypad Slash or Keypad-Star to
activate the context menu or simulate clicking of an item, I hear:
"Could not find current location."

What could be the problem? This usually happens when I start the desktop
with startx. TIa,

--
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)