Re: MPV problem

At what point in the file does this happen? Does it occur at a certain point in time or at a percentage? I'm not reproducing the problem here, mpv 0.34.0, ffmpeg 4.4.1, Fedora 35, running mpv by opening a movie file in Caja. I successfully saved and quit mpv and reopened the same file at random times up to 10 minutes into the movie, and it plays from my saved position. Didn't try audio yet, but my guess is that it should work. Is there a way for you to maybe get a newer version of mpv, perhaps a PPA or similar? It's possible that may fix it.

~Kyle