Re: Recovering shift deleted data

If, in a file manager window, you have files selected, and you do 'shift+delete', they're deleted, instead of getting moved to trash.  In all the installations I've done, I've had to enable this feature.  There's a setting, in caja preferences, that is a check box saying something like, "include a delete command that bypasses trash?"  There's also a warning that an unrecoverable deletion will happen...

HTH,

Dave