Re: screen not in text mode on a braille display, how can I put it back in text mode?

Hi Ibrahim,

I don't have a direct answer but a workaround could be, after having turned on
the braille display, to type "orca -r" to restart it instead of rebooting.

Please let us know how that goes.

Cheers,

Didier