Re: Other lightweight WM?

I think Brisk needs to be installed into a panel, which explains why it doesn't work in plain window managers. I think the advanced MATE menu also works the same way. It does appear to have an executable, but I can't get it to run unless its applet is on a panel. In fact, the executable only shows --help and --clean|--clear|--reset options. Nothing to display it without a panel.

I haven't yet found a menu application that speaks. Neither xde-menu nor dmenu nor jgmenu are speaking here. I think there were a couple of others that I tried, but I had to remove them all, as none are speaking.

~Kyle