Re: Suggestions for Ratpoison-friendly apps?

One minor thing you missed was to set the second box to Oauth 2.0 else it'll try logging in with a plain password. For some reason on Arch it auto sets the outgoing to Oauth 2.0 but not the incoming server though which may be a distribution specific thing, I can't get Seamonkey on my Solus box because it's not important enough or something to be in the repos (same for espeakup and such too...)