Re: --force-renderer-accessibility not working lately

also remember silicone chips are like batteries.  While in use like
batteries those wear out.  In the wear out process, bad spots in the chips
get uncovered and burnt through.  This is why an error may appear
temporarily then disappear for no known reason.