Re: --force-renderer-accessibility not working lately

So...

1. Open up .bashrc (if you're using bash, I'm not sure what it is for tcsh/zsh/fish/etc)

2. Add this line at the end. I put it after the very end of the file, with a line break to seperate exporting variables to make it easier to read. Put the following in your .bashrc and save it

export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1

Save it, and open up a terminal, and check the variables with listvars

You should see ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 in the list. Now, try the --force-renderer-accessibility  flag again