Re: Jumping from Solus/Ubuntu to Slint...how easy is it?

As someone who use both Fedora and Slint, I'll say the biggest thing to get use to is no systemd, which is no issue for me, however, it can be for some.

As someone said, Slint is probably the most reliably accessible distro of them all, however as all technologies do, it does brake from time to time. It is not the most difficult distro to fix, which is a good thing.

If you rely on snapd, you are screwed, bigtime, for if you know anything about snapd, you should know it requires systemd to work. Flatpak is a reliable alternative though.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird