Re: More Fedora ISO weirdness

Got around to giving this a go...and Fedora's fallen over because, amusingly, the F34 .iso doesn't have a working chroot in this downnload?

All I'm getttting is no bash or bash/bin messages when following along. I can mount the file systems fine. I just can't chroot into it...this is with Fedora Workstation 34 as well, since I figured I'd give it another shot