Re: Converting epubs to Plain-Text?

I don't know of any tools specifically for ePub... but I recently
found out ePubs are just zip archives with most of the content stored
as html files and some metadata files used by ePub readers.

Also, I haven't used it, but I've heard others describe pandoc as the
anything to anything else of document conversion.