Re: looking for two gui accessible applications ClipGrab

I have no idea,

I live in Rockville Maryland, in the United States. In Maryland they list 11 areas and each of them has a number of sub-areas. My county which is Montgomery county  was not listed at all. I also searched for Rrockville MD and I found nothing.

Cheers,

Ibrahim