Re: In the mood for something new

The release may be the best thing, and 35 is the newest release currently available. So for now you're good. Rawhide is currently numbered as 36, though that release number will change as soon as 36 is branched for alpha status. I would say stick with the 35 release for now, unless you need to test rc kernels and such. The upgrade process to 36 once it becomes available is much the same as upgrading to Rawhide. Just as a test, I did upgrade to 35 before its release, then to Rawhide, and neither upgrade broke my install, though you don't get speech during the upgrade process, but then nothing is on screen during that time either.
~Kyle