Re: looking for two gui accessible applications

Hi,

I think you're using Mate desktop?  There is an available weather applet.  To add it to your panel, use 'ctrl+f10, anywhere on the panel, and choose "add to panel".  Search the menu and select Weather.  Once that's tone, do a right-click on the panel applet, and set its preferences. City is probably the one you're most interested in.  If you want to track the weather in multiple cities, just add more weather applets, and set each one for a different city.

HTH,

Dave  H.