Ideal temperature

Hello all,

please, how much can Raspberry Pi 4B be warm and not suffer? What temperature is ideal for Raspberry and what is uncomfortable for it when I am using Mate desktop and Orca in Ubuntu mate 20.04? When I had only passive cooling, my Rpi 4B had 58 degrees and was slower, now with active cooling it has only 34 degrees and it's quick and no sluggish, but if I want to read or watch film, the sound of cooling is a little annoying for me. But I don't want suffering for my Raspberry, because I like it. I am thinking to unplug active cooling, but I am afraid about my raspberry condition. I can't buy any other active cooling, because it wouldn't be joined in my Zonepi box, in what I have my Pi installed.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.