Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

Alpine has an export message function. That message is saved to a file of
your choice.  You can then background alpine and open that file say with
url-view and get to urls without screenfull restrictions.  Also use
probably in mate atrl to read that exported file for any other needs.

Woe ouch. I think I'll just stick to Thunderbird and/or Seamonkey. I was able to set it up in a minute or two, and I can just collapse all my threads, read the individual message I want, use the tab key or element navigation similar to the browsers to get to links, open them with the enter key in the browser of my choice, or I can even copy them and paste them into a browser, a text editor, another email, or even a shell in a terminal if I want. All this in a very consistent way where all these applications have similar keys and functions. I do wish Balsa, Geary, Sylpheed, etc worked better with Orca, giving us more choices, but I can already see that Seamonkey tends to be much faster even just opening the application than Thunderbird, so I think I've made a switch, although it is possible to keep both.
~Kyle