Re: How to get speech in a console session?

Hi,

Debian has a detacated accessibility page.  The wiki page is wiki.debian.org/accessibility <http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility>.  This has info on how to get speech both in a text interface and a GUI.  As a side note, if you use speech with the installer, everything will be enabled In the installed system.

Matthew