How do you switch between keyboards on linux?

Helllo Folks,

I am a new user of linux. I have been experimenting with several distributions of linux for few days. I am a multi-lingual person and therefore I need more than just one key board on my linux. I found it easy to add a key board, but I could not figure out how to switch between the two or three keyboards I have installed.

Is there a standard shortcut to switch among the verious keyboards the user adds to his/her keyboards list? In windows I use the left-alt Plus shift and that allows me to circle between the keyboards.

I appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Ibrahim