Re: Can I run an accessible version of linux under windows?

I just realized that I gave you the wrong keyboard command to start the Orca screen reader. The correct keyboard command is Alt+Super+s. Remember that Super is the same as the Windows logo key. If you are in the Linux desktop, you can also press the Alt+F2 combo and type Orca and press Enter. The Alt+F2 combo brings up a Run command box, where you can type commands. Also in the Mint Mate desktop, pressing Alt+F1 brings up a menu, which you can navigate with the arrow keys. Pressing the Super key by itself also brings up a menu much the same as the Windows start menu. Here, there is a search box where you can search for commands. For example, if you type "power", it will bring up entries related to power management. You can use the arrow keys to highlight the one you are interested in and press Enter to open that program.

Sorry about that. Too many keyboard commands floating around in this old head.

Best,
John