Can mpv Remember Where I Left Off?

Hi All: I thought I saw some mentions of a way of having mpv remember where I left off, as an example in a large audio book? I prefer combining all individual files to cut down on clutter. But certainly many books are more than 13hours, so can some1 please inform if there are startup commands in mpv to remember my place? Thanks so much in advance
Chime