blind-arch status

Nothing works after install with the version of this iso I downloaded.  If
possible could anyone with what they know to be a good version of the
blind-arch iso generate a checksum file maybe .sha512 for it and post it
on blinux-list?  I'll compare my checksum with what's posted and see if I
got a bad download that way.  I will also be able to use that checksum
file to find out when I manage to get a good download.