Re: blind-arch findings

How can you tell, for a given drive, whether it is sata or nvme? I just listened to the youtube walk-through, and may want to try this on bare metal.

Thanks,

Dave  H.

Sent from Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html for info

On 8/31/21 5:32 PM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Hi,

Also, by default it uses the lts kirnel and not the latest kernel.  I don't think there is a way to fix this.  I think there should be a way to chuse which kernel you want, but either way iIt I think it is great for soomeone whoo is getting started, but you can get around this drive size problem by manually creatting your partitions if you know what you are doing, but I think you should bwe able to just use the remaining space by default.

Matthew