How to make brltty start at boot?

Hi all,

I find that my BRLTTY does not start at system boot, is there anything I can do to make it do so? I know that if you have a display connected, it will do so, however, I don't always have the display connected to the Linux machine, mainly because I also have a MacBook, and only one display.

If anyone can help, thanks so long.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my arch powered ice cream toaster