Re: Installing using a service like "Be My Eyes"

Hi Alexander,

I do not know why, but pulseaudio always breaks about a day or two after I install arch. I have no idea why. I am considdering doing a base arch install and installing my GUI after the fact; this would probably be either Mate or Rat Poison.

If you are willing to chat, you can find me on twitter and clubhouse both with user: brandtsteenkamp.

I am use to running static release distros, either Ubuntu based or my current, Slint, which I really love btw. I would like to spred my "Linux Wings" a bit more.

Yours,

Brandt Steenkamp