Re: A question on speakup

Hi again,

For some reason espeakup comes up talking with a rather bad US accent. Is there a way to change the "language" without killing espeakup? Every time I do so, Speakup will restore my previous settings, which, unfortunately includes the bad US voice.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Slint