Adjusting lightdm screenreader volume (How do I...)

So...quick question.

On my former Ubuntu instal, lightdm was nice and quiet. Solus, on the other hand decided to crank the volume for the speech in lightdm up to 11. I can quite literally be in another room and hear when my computer's started if I don't have headphones plugged in.

So....would that be adjusted in speech-d.conf or do I need to go hunting in the lightdm folders?