Re: Twitter, again

Hi all,

I found cawbird for Arch to be semi usable. It is a GUI application, but being a pragmatist, I will use whatever does the job. Unfortunately I actually need twitter for some of my work, so I will have to see if cawbird is available in Slint. I love both Arch and Slint, but I have to use whatever works for my situation.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from Thunderbird on  Arch Linux