Re: Thunderbird on Slint

Thanks Didier,

Much appreciated.

As I told my wife a few minutes ago, I would install this on bare metal, if I had any available.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Slint

On 7/21/21 9:57 AM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Hi Brandt,

short answer:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/testing/README

Discard the comment about Speech Dispatcher, a fairly recent
one is     already in Slint.

More:
https://slint.fr/doc/

Cheers,