Re: recommended OCR solutions on Arch Linux

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lios-git/

Didier
--
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer

Le 17/07/2021 à 22:25, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I do not know if this question has been asked in the past, so I am sorry if
I might be bringing up something that might have already been discussed.
My question is, what GUI tesseract or cuneiform front ends would you
recommend to a fairly new arch user, who wants something recognized in
different languages, and needs the ability to use a scanner?
Thanks for any answer.
Best regards.
Francisco.