audio cutting and exporting

Hi,

I am looking for accessible and easy to use audio application, which allows me to:

- select sound from point a to point b

- delete, move or export selected section

- export the result in multiple formats.

I know about Audacity, but maybe you know some more accessible and more easy to use editor.

My environment is Fedora 34 with Mate desktop and with all a11y variables enabled.

Thanks,

Pavel