Re: Arch Linux post installation issue

14.07.2021 13:37, Linux for blind general discussion пишет:
Hi,

I don't know, if Talking arch mailing list still works, so I try to ask here.

I successfully installed Arch wit Gnome, using archinstall script. All works, but when I launch Orca, I get dummy. In additional packages, I wrote this:

orca speech-dispatcher espeak-ng brltty

so, what I missed? Archinstall script is perfect for Arch beginners, all works, but I need to find, why speech-dispatcher uses dummy at this time.

you can try to execute spd-conf script and select espeak-ng as default module.

Thanks,

Pavel

--

Sincerely, Alexander.