Re: making an accessible version of Nushell

Hi Rich,

I had a quick look at nushell, and I won't spend time on that.

We have already many shells, no need for one more. I think that a POSIX
compliant shell is good enough and its output is already screen reader friendly
at least on a plain Linux console

Just my opinion, of course

Cheers,
Didier