Re: Crawling a website for media files.

Okay, so I know nothing about RSS and have never heard of a podcatcher
before, but in trying to follow the directions provided for castget,
it doesn't appear to have a package in the Debian repos, not even the
contrib or non-free repos(which I normally have disabled), at least
not under the name castget. I tried Googling castget, but even with
Debian in the search terms, I'm getting hits for pretty much every
distro but Debian.