Re: Formatting - was Would you be interested in having natural sounding TTS voices by Readspeaker on Linux? demo link included

I'll admit, I haven't paid much attention to machine learning... but
then again, I get the impression that the training phase generally
requires a server farm worth of resources if you want to build
something that actually out performs oldschool algorithmic AI, and
that even once trained, you generally can't just export the end result
so it'll run on an end-user's machine... and I, for one, would hate to
have my TTS cut out just because my Internet connection glitches out.