 -----Original Message-----
 From: blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> On
 Behalf Of Linux for blind general discussion
 Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:22 AM
 To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: archlinux

 What replaced grub for efi boot systems?
 I ran archinstall and pulled in espeakup and dhcpcd and alsa-utils and
 enabled those  and the system wouldn't boot after that.  The only way grub
 could run was with --block and that by default is disabled in grub since
 it's unreliable.