Re: Running Android Voices in Linux?

Magic Wormhole is comes handy for that.
No need of an email address or of a storage space on the web
to send or receive files.

Didier

Le 07/03/2021 à 18:22, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
Hi Chime,
I think you posted your email address in a previous message for me to contact you.
I'll look back through the messages and try to find it.
Unfortunately I don't have any accounts with file sharing software but perhaps you could email them to me directly depending on if your email client can send files that large.
I'll look through the previous messages, I think you posted your email there.
Thanks,
SL