Re: Recently mentioned cheap Braille display?

Barry Scheur may be able to help.
He had advertised orbit braille displays with executive case for $250.00.
6179697500 bscheur@xxxxxxxxxx. He likes to get to know people first so he can sell them the right stuff.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

I was pretty certain that someone on this list had recently mentioned
a notably cheaper Braille display that had recently come on the
market.  Does this sound familiar to anybody here?  However, I can't
find any such message in my folder of Blinux mailing-list messages.
One of the OpenBSD developers was asking about picking up a cheap
Braille display for testing accessibility but didn't have a lot of
cash to drop on it.  So I wanted to share that info with them.

Thanks!

-Tim