Running Android Voices in Linux?

Hi All: I finally have Ivona voices in a directory, but they are dot apk files, which are Android compressed. When I looked for any conversion tools, it lead me to installing anbox which is an Android emulator. Ultimately I would like to run these voices in Linux with Speakup. I would rather not switch to Chromevox as that screen-reader is missing some items I use all of the time, such as "flat review" So, can folks please inform which of these sequences would be best? Converting voices to Linux or running anbox to get these voices, but can I still use Speakup? Obviously if I could run an Ivona voice, I might not need to listen to this DecTalk. Thanks so much in advance-and-please provide steps along the way.
Chime