Re: Is this possible?

Btw, you could use the enlightenment sound deamon to forward the sound from the remote machine, assuming you can configure the Remote Desktop or session to enable the screen reader in a virtual session. I did this once a long time ago with XVNC and ESD. However, a lot has changed in the last 10 years.

-Eric