Re: Fwd: Does anyone on here read code in braille?

The only multi-line braille displays are very expensive. Even the single-line displays are expensive but most braille displays in use and on the market are single-line displays. When I read code and braille I only use my fingertips to do that and I do not have glucose testing done on those fingers either. Good way to loose sensitivity having index fingers poked.

Yes, I read code in braille. I use braille paper as a display since haven't had the funds for the electronic versions. When I read, I read one line at a time.