Re: Hello

Well Ashley, I would say one of the really nice aspects are that Linux doesn't try-and-do alot of thinking for me. As an example, in a text/console setup, it will only refress a page when I ask it to. Also, unlike a ChromeBook or windows, it will not try-and-predict what url I want to visit. Again its at my command. Best of luck with your class.
Chime