Re: tips for using gnucash

It's possible that you can download your transactions directly from your bank. Most banks allow you to download csv files that you should be able to import into gnucash. Of course this won't work for everything, and it certainly won't work for cash transactions. I haven't needed to use it because my bank has a web-based unified system that imports from various types of accounts automatically, and I rarely use cash, so I just keep up with that based on what's in my wallet. But let me play with Gnucash a bit here and see what I can figure out. Perhaps it will work better than my bank's unified system.

~Kyle