Re: duckduckgo is now duckduckstop

Hi,

It was not working for a short time for me yesterday using lynx.

When you do a search on Google and you click a result, it goes to a link on their server first so they can track what you clicked. then they redirect to your search result.

Duckduckgo doesn't normally do this, and doesn't appear to be doing it now. But, for me at least, for a short time yesterday, it was doing this and the link on their site was producing a 404.

Cheers,
Geoff.