Re: Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

On 25/06/2020 à 15:32, Jeff wrote:
> Oh, and I also listen forward to reading about your experiences with
> the MeerKat.

Off topic, but I have looked into the ISO of Pop!OS, the distribution
provided by System76, and it's clearly a customized Ubuntu 20.04, no
more, no less. It would be fair to clearly state that on their website
in my opinion.

Didier Spaier
didier at slint dot fr