Re: Prospects for an accessible and open version of Android?

My apologies for posting with such an obscure identification; I'm used to
having the senders' identity retained in mailing lists.

This was changed on this list several years ago because a spammer came onboard and started harassing members of the list every time they posted to it. It got really bad, worst I've ever seen. The list owner just kept it that way after the incident, and I don't blame them really. I mean it really was that bad.

~Kyle