Re: Tab-Completing a Program After man?

On Thu, 7 May 2020, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

    Tab completion is for finding things in the directory you are pointing to.

Actually, this isn't strictly correct.

The built-in tab completion for the Bash and other  shells does do this.

However, it's possible to configure Bash at least to provide tab completion for specific programs.

The bash-completion package under Debian contains over 600 such completion recipes.

Installing it allows me to get tab completion for the man command as discussed here.

However, the original poster was asking about TCSH, which I do not know about.

HTH,
Geoff.