Warm regards/Groetnis/Herzliche Grüße,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Ubuntu Mate 20.04

On 2020/05/07 21:37, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
I will give it a go.

On May 7, 2020, at 11:15 AM, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If Jenux wasn't talking, I couldn't install it since I never had enough
funds for a braille display and don't have sighted assistance with the
exception of be my eyes.

On Thu, 7 May 2020, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:37:47
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Anything besides vanilla Arch?

Is Jenux with a talking installer?
I had not heard of Jenux.

On May 7, 2020, at 9:42 AM, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have Jenux installed and you get a choice of gnome mate kde or base
type installs with that distribution.  Oh, I forgot there's also a
couple android distributions it will do for you too if desired.  The
android installs have talkback for a screen reader.

wget -bc https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux-2020.02.03-x86_64.iso.sha512
wget -bc https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux-2020.02.03-x86_64.iso
sha512sum -c Jenux-2020.02.03-x86_64.iso.sha512
On Thu, 7 May 2020,