Re: latest archlinux kernel upgrade

Hi Jude,

I don't think that the kernel be the culprit as all speakup drivers are shipped as moudules according to the config file:
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/config?h=packages/linux

Maybe wiping the disk is a bit extreme...

Meanwhile you may continue using your Slint until further notice or until I die of some nasty flu (whichever comes first).

Cheers,
Diider