Re: grub problem

Which distribution and version of the distribution?

On 25/09/2019 17:00, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
I installed windows first.
I got question if I wanted to write grub to mbr. I answered yes.

<blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Yeah, I think it's been more than a decade since I last setup a dual
boot, but everything I've ever read on the subject says Windows
doesn't play nice with other OSes so you should install Windows first
to ensure you don't end up with a boot loader that ignores anything
that isn't Windows, and I've never read of Windows fixing this bad
behavior.