Re: Chromium 77.0.3865.90 and accessibility

At this point, I have had to start Chromium from the run window with

chromium --enable-speech-dispatcher

Or change the shortcut from the MATE menu to add the --enable-speech-dispatcher option. But this is what changes Espeak on the rest of the desktop to British English and starts Chromium trying to speak English with the Afrikaans voice. Since then, because I primarily speak English, I have removed Espeak from my system and just use RHVoice. This is how I can confirm that Chromium for some reason is causing speech-dispatcher to speak with its first available voice rather than speaking with the default voice. My chosen voice for now is RHVoice bdl, but "ChromeVox spoken feedback is ready" is spoken by Alan on my system. However, once the website I bring up is open, the voice I chose separately in ChromeVox is used from that point on.

Imetumwa kutoka machungwa yangu